7 Top Off-Road Helmet (India) : Buy Your’s for Dirt Road Riding
To race in the dirt or to showcase the motocross skills you need a proper protective gear. The best off road helmets offer advanced safety and comfort to the rider while exploring beyond roads and tracks.
Before reading the helmet reviews make sure what helmet size you need. Every helmet manufacturers has their own size chart. Get your head size and find out the helmet size that will fit.
This is our top 7 picks of the best off-road helmets available in the market.
1.Vega Off Road Full Face Motocross Helmet:
For people who choose to be adventurous rather than mundane these superior off road full-face helmets by Vega are built for them. Beating the dirt with exemplary style and comfort, the Vega off road helmets in India enhance the motocross driving experience. Riders enjoy driving effortlessly on off-road trips when the gear fits perfectly on their head. The Vega headgear is available in multiple designs and colours to suit their needs. The off road helmet is ISI certified which makes it a good option for the Indian roads.
- Vega off road helmets are designed & engineered using advanced CAD technology
- Proper vents offer an advanced airflow mechanism with superior fit & comfort
- Motocross helmet by Vega prevents harmful UV rays and direct sun rays
- The inner foam adjusts quickly to properly fit with the rider’s head
- A high-quality product that comes with 5 years warranty period
- Provides greater protection to the riders and absorbs impact during accidents.
If you select the wrong size or wrong measurement then it will not fit properly. This will leave an open space for sweat and windy conditions which provides discomfort while driving. So, choose a helmet size that fits your head.
2.Vega Off Road Sketch Full Face Graphic Helmet:
This one is probably a class apart both in terms of looks and certainly in terms of enhanced safety. Vega off road helmet with sketch graphics engraved are truly a bikers dream. The motocross headgear looks quite cool and fits right with your cool jacket, dirt bike and other accessories. It enhances your personality and gives you a reason to explore many off road challenges. With ISI certification, the Vega accessory provides extra safety with long-lasting support to the bikers while riding. You’ll love the extraordinary looks and style statement offered by the Vega motocross helmet.
- It supports a detachable interior padding that makes it easy to wash away
- Goggles are built-in with traction plates on the side to retain its strap
- It has rear mounted dual port exhaust ventilation systems for advanced air flow
- Provides extra comfort and safety, all thanks to the advanced Computer Aided Design
- Multi-Density EPS Liner that absorbs all the impact during an accident to protect the riders head
- The outer shell is made up of Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene material which is scratch-resistant
- Vega off-road helmet is completely lightweight and offers no vibrations even at higher speeds
No major disadvantage for this helmet except for the fact that there are no coloured visors available online.
3.Studds Motocross Plain Full Face Helmet with Plain Visor:
Sturdy, Durable and made to last what more you can say about a helmet made by Studds. Engineered and designed to offer superior comfort and driving experience, the Studds Motocross Plain Helmet is built to take on the off-road challenges. The ISI certified head protector is available in multiple designs and colours online. It supports a plain visor that protects your face from dust & dirt. The motocross helmet has a pointed head that offers a superior look just like other off-road headgears. Trust Studds to provide world-class products that prioritize your safety.
- The thermoplastic material on the outer shell offers high impact resistance
- A plain visor is dual coated with polycarbonate and silicon material to provide superior scratch-resistance
- EPS concussion padding at multiple locations & positions along with anti-allergic velveteen
- Ease of operation & safety through quick release chinstrap mechanism
- Lightweight helmet with ample space
- Offers advanced UV ray’s protection due to Polyurethane paint & matt finish
- Visor available in various uni-colour options with spare visor available on order
The helmet isn’t stain resistant so you must ensure that the pigments do not stick for too long and get hardened. Keep it clean at all times with regular cleaning days.
4.Vega Off Road Ranger Full Face Graphic Helmet:
The ranger helmet by Vega is an off-roader’s dream. Extra comfort and padding provide long-lasting support and a visor attached to keep your eyes on track. Supporting advanced safety features with ISI certification, it is another great helmet by Vega. Essentially fourth on the list, the Vega Motocross helmet is comfortable for correct head size and uses advanced CAD technology. High capacity ventilation intake offer superior comfort and in-out air flow mechanism while riding. The off road ranger is certainly special and it also keeps the heat & humidity out. You will never feel suffocated when you wear the Vega headgear.
- Built-in goggles with dual exhaust ports for proper ventilation
- Detachable and washable interiors by Vega
- Truly comfortable, fits perfectly and supports a sturdy look
- Suited for longer off-road trips with a visor that doesn’t block side vision
- Pointed head prevents the visor from getting scratches
- The ergonomic design doesn’t stress your neck even on longer trips
- The outer shell is scratch resistant and designed to resist even high grade of impact
Visor doesn’t open fully, only for 1½ inch which makes it difficult for the rider
Wind passes through the helmet making sounds and the sunglasses do not come off quickly.
5.Vega Off Road Gangster Full Face Helmet:
Beat any off-road challenge with ease by wearing the Vega off road Gangster full face helmet. Designed and manufactured by Vega for extra comfort and safety, the stylish helmet is a handy addition to its motocross helmets line-up. Proper ventilation support, detachable liner and scratch resistant visor make the Vega off road helmets in India fit for off-road trips. Race without fear because the Vega helmet will protect even during an accident. The helmet is made up of sturdy material that absorbs even high grade of impact keeping the rider protected. Trust Vega to prevent any grave injuries to your head. The helmet also uses advanced CAD technology just like any other Vega helmet in the list.
- The helmet provides greater resistance from scratches & cracks during impact
- Visor prevents harmful UV rays and offers a clear view of the road
- It supports a quick release chinstrap mechanism that keeps the helmet in place during the time of an accident
- A pointed head/peak with textured finish support
- Multi-density EPS Liner with scratch-resistant outer shell
- Lightweight helmet providing superior comfort while riding
- Best ventilation mechanism to pass the air in and out while riding
The helmet is quite great at this price range. One of our top picks.
6.Steelbird Off Road Racing Helmet (Airborne Glossy Finish with Plain Visor):
Steelbird, a well renowned Indian helmet manufacturing brand has been providing superior auto accessories and headgears for decades. Off road racing helmet for Mens by Steelbird is the first in the list. It is another great auto accessory that the riders would love to wear. The motocross helmet is perfectly suited for long off-road trips and the ISI certification on top ensures advanced safety features. The protective headgear has an airborne glossy finish with plain visor support that enhances the appeal of the dirt bike helmet. For any motocross challenge or racing, you can trust the Steelbird helmet always.
- Peak cap is adjustable and has a dual visor support
- ABS material outer shell offers protection during impact
- The helmet has micro-metric buckle system as per the European standards
- Internal padding allows proper air flow providing advanced comfort
- The helmet has a great finish and is quite appealing to others
- Built-in Goggles that come on when you push the slider up. Really cool
- A sturdy helmet that is designed & engineered to last longer
- The visor is small & non-removable
7.Studds Motocross D5 Helmet With Visor:
The last one on our list is the Studds Motocross D5 helmet. The trendy sports bike helmet has a different appeal that makes the rider stand out. Setting a certain style statement, the Studds Motocross helmet also offers superior safety and comfort while riding. Take your riding experience to the next level by purchasing the all-important Studds helmet. This headgear has an outer shell made of thermoplastic that is injected for extra protection and safety during high impact grade. Studds off road helmet is truly impeccable and fit for a variety of off-road challenges and bikes.
- Harder outer shell for extra protection during any event of an accident
- Visor hard coated with dual protection materials for complete scratch resistance
- Easy to wear & remove with the help of efficient chinstrap system
- Internal padding adjusts quickly with the head
- Lightweight dirt bike helmet by Studds
- High-quality helmet fit for off-road racing demands
- A durable helmet available at a great price
The helmet is available online for purchase at various E-Retailers.
Trying to choose the top 7 dirt bike helmets may invite its fair share of controversy. After all, it is difficult to predict who provides the best off-road helmets in India. Still, there are some features that one must look for while purchasing such headgears:
- Availability – There are often times when you lose a cheek pad or break a visor and the OEM parts are not available. Select your motocross helmet from a major manufacturer so that you can order new pads.
- Proper comfort – A helmet must feel comfortable on your head. If a dirt bike helmet isn’t comfortable enough, it will give you headaches. Safety and comfort are the two major things on which you must never compromise.
- Weight – A motocross helmet might look superior with a really solid plush padding but these things could make it a little heavier. This will tire you significantly while riding.
- Airflow mechanism – Proper ventilation is the key towards beating up those long summer days. If there is no proper air flow mechanism on the helmets then do not choose one. Ventilation is the absolute key here.
- Appeal – Your helmet must be graphically awesome. This is a criterion when we choose off-road helmets. We need headgears that appeal to our eyes and protect our head. If the helmets do not appeal to us, we will be looking for a replacement very soon.
- Budget – Your budget is the key towards selecting the desired helmet. It doesn’t mean going all out shopping for a particular helmet but the cheapest option is never recommended. Higher the cost, greater the features!
All these factors are important. Read our guide for definitive knowledge about best motorcycle helmet in India.
For a rider, two things are always important: First safety and second comfort while riding a bike. If you ride only in well maintained city roads and don’t have passion for racing, go for best full face helmets available online.
The motocross helmets in India are essential for all your off-road trips. They are sturdy, durable and offer greater resistance from impact & shock during accidents. The Top 7 motocross helmets discussed earlier fit the description perfectly. These headgears are designed to keep riders head free from any injuries during an impact. They are rigorously tested before being available in the market. So, if you prefer off-road challenges or regularly go dirt racing then these helmets are for you.
India is a hot country. Enjoy comfort of open helmet and security of full helmet. Checkout flip up helmets online.